Personal Insurance

We cater for clients who require insurance for their personal asset. Our suppliers have policies that cater for various profile clients.

Homeowners Insurance

Cover for loss of or damage to domestic building.

House Contents Insurance

Cover for loss of or damage to contents to your building.

Personal Liability

Insurance for personal liability as a tenant or property owner.

All Risks Insurance

Cover for articles normally carried by or worn by you, anywhere in the world.

Motor Vehicle Insurance

Cover for vehicle which includes:

  • Insurance covering damage to your vehicle
  • Insurance for damage to third party property
  • Insurance for Car Hire following damage to your vehicle
  • We also insure
    • Classic and Executive vehicles
    • Caravan and trailers
    • Motor cycles